Symboles de Guerre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organisation des troupes / troops organisation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibault
Admin
Thibault

Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery Empty
PostSubject: Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery   Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec - 23:45

Nous allons faire le compte ici de l'artillerie de tranchée et associés que vous proposez d'amener, là encore afin de pouvoir équilibrer les choses, et au delà de ça pouvoir évaluer et faire des listes pour l'assurance !

Donc, mortiers, mitrailleuses et autres, indiquez nous ce que vous pouvez avoir !

English Version
We're going to count up trench artillery and associated heavy weapons that you propose to bring, again in order to balance things, and evaluate and draw up lists for insurance!

So, mortars, machine guns and so forth, tell us what you've got!
Back to top Go down
http://hydragency.com/
CameronKinnear

CameronKinnear

PostSubject: Re: Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery   Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec - 22:08

We propose to bring a actual WW1 18pdr gun and limber, and hopefully fire it!

We also have access to Lewis Guns, an Ambulance, a platoon of infantry with rifles, and other items that we can bring if transport and legislation permits.

Cameron

Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery 3a10
Back to top Go down
http://www.rightoftheline.org
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery   Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 15:49

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Thibault
Admin
Thibault

PostSubject: Re: Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery   Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec - 20:25

To summarize: consider that you can take everything you got! on this project, we are supported by the French Government, and we will have special permits for everything, artillery pieces, guns, weapons etc. No problems !

So, it's a great "yes!" for all and more! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hydragency.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery   Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artillerie de tranchée UK++/Trench artillery
Page 1 of 1